1. Bishop V. Clinical governance and nursing power. Journal of Research in Nursing. 2009; 14(5): 387-389. [DOI:10.1177/1744987109106952
2. Staniland K. A sociological ethnographic study of clinical governance implementation in one NHS Hospital Trust. Clinical Governance: An International Journal. 2009;. 14 (4); pp. 271-280. [DOI:10.1108/14777270911007782
3. Braithwaite J, Travaglia JF. An overview of clinical governance policies, practices and initiatives. Australian Health Review. 2008; 32(1):10-22. [DOI:10.1071/AH080010
4. Sadoughi F, Ahmadi M, Moghaddasi H, Sheikhtaheri A. Patient safety information system: purpose, structure and functions. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011; 21(85):174-88 [In Persian].
5. Abdi J, Maleki M, Khosravi A. Staff perceptions of patient safety culture in selected hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences .Payesh.2011;10(4):411-419. [In Persian]
6. Abrahamson , Hass Z, MorganK, FultonB, Ramanujam R. The Relationship Between Nurse-Reported Safety Culture and the Patient Experience. Journal of Nursing Administration.2016;46(12):662-668. [ In Persian]
7. Ammouri AA, Tailakh AK, Muliira JK, Geethakrishnan R, Al Kindi SN. Patient safety culture among nurses. Int Nurs Rev. 2015 ;62(1):102-10. [DOI:10.1111/inr.12159
8. Park SA, Lee SJ, Choi GU. Survey of Factors Associated with Nurses' Perception of Patient Safety. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2011; 12 (8): 2129-2132.
9. Piotrowski MM, Hinshaw DB. The safety checklist program: creating a culture of safety in intensive care units. Jt Comm J Qual Improv. 2002; 28(6):306- 15. [DOI:10.1016/S1070-3241(02)28030-X
10. Ginsburg L, Notron P, Tregunno D. MSI patient safty culture survey.patient safety research, technical report of 2010 survy revision. 2012. http://www.yorku.ca/patientsafety/
11. Ginsburg L, Norton PG, Casebeer A, Lewis S. An educational intervention to enhance nurse leaders' perceptions of patient safety culture. Health services research. 2005;40(4):997-1020. [DOI:10.1111/j.1475-6773.2005.00401.x
12. AbuAlRub RF, Abu Alhijaa EH. The impact of educational interventions on enhancing perceptions of patient safety culture among Jordanian senior nurses. Nurs Forum 2014;49(2):139-50. [DOI:10.1111/nuf.12067
13. Jones KJ, Skinner A, Xu L, Sun J, Mueller K. The AHRQ hospital survey on patient safety culture: a tool to plan and evaluate patient safety programs. In Advances in patient safety: new directions and alternative approaches (Vol. 2: Culture and redesign) 2008 Aug. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US).
14. Pakzad N Norouzi Tabrizai K, Fallahi Khoshknab M , Norouzi M A Comparison of the Effect of Virtual and Lecture-Based Patient Safety Education on Patient Safety Culture among Nurses. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2016;10 (9):27-34 [In Persian].
15. Baghaie M, Atrkar Roshan Z. A comparison of the teaching strategies: lecture and PBL on learning and retaining in nursing students. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences .2003; 47 (12): 87-94 [In Persian].
16. Salimi T, Shahbazi L, Mojahed S, Ahmadieh M, Dehghanpour M. Comparing the effects of lecture and work in small groups on nursing students' skills in calculating medication dosage. Iranian Journal of Medical Education .2007; 7 (1): 79-84 [in Persian].
17. Sharifi S, Izadi-tame A ,atamipour KH, Sadeghigooghary N , Safabakhsh L. Patient Safety Culture from Mazandaran Clinical Nurses' Perspective. Iran Journal of Nursing . 2014; 27(88): 77-87 [In Persian]. [DOI:10.29252/ijn.27.88.77
18. Haghighi M, Zinat Motlagh K, Zinat Motlagh F, Taghdisi MH. Assessment of patient safety culture among employees of health care providers' hospitals in Tehran. J Health Syst Res 2014;10(1):49-57[In Persian].