1. Jena Abadi H AK, Nastizai N,Yaghoobi N. The gap between perceptions and expectations of patients about quality of services in Zahedan health centers using the SERVQUAL model. Payesh Journal. 2011;10(4):449-57.
2. Tabrizi JS, Gholipour K, Alipour R, Farahbakhsh M, Asghari-Jafarabadi M, Haghaei M. Service Quality of maternity care from the perspective of pregnant women in Tabriz Health Centers and Health Posts – 2010-2011. Hospital. 2014;12(4):9-18.
3. Muntlin Å, Gunningberg L, Carlsson M. Patients' perceptions of quality of care at an emergency department and identification of areas for quality improvement. Journal of clinical nursing. 2006;15(8):1045-56. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2702.2006.01368.x
4. Cheng Lim P, Tang NK. A study of patients' expectations and satisfaction in Singapore hospitals. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance. 2000;13(7):290-9 [DOI:10.1108/09526860010378735
5. Ghaffari Darabi M YM, Khorasani E,Alaghemandan H. The Role of Value Chain for Improving Health Care Quality. Health Inf Manage. 2015;11(6):811[Persian]
6. Jahani shorab N, Ghafari sardasht F , et al. Review process based on pre-pregnancy care Dvnabdyn pattern in health centers in Mashhad. IJOGI. June 2013; 53(16): 7-17.
7. World Health Organization. Meeting to develop a global consensus on preconception care to reduce maternal and childhood mortality and morbidity: World Health Organization Headquarters, Geneva, 6–7 February 2012: meeting report.
8. Nicolaides KH. Turning the pyramid of prenatal care. Fetal diagnosis and therapy. 2011;29(3):183-96. [DOI:10.1159/000324320
9. Hakari D MR, Velayati A,Zarei S. Evaluation of quality of pregnancy care in a number of Tabriz health centers. Woman and family studies. 2012;5(8):157-78.[persian]
10. Oladapo OT,Christiana A, Sule-Odu AO. Quality of antenatal services at the primary care level in southwest Nigeria. A J of reproductive Health. 2008;12(3):71-92.
11. Simbar M, Nahidi F, Akbarzadeh A. Quality of Antenatal Care in Health Centres related to Medical Science University of Shahid beheshti. Ira J Payesh. 2010; 11(4): 529-44.[persian]
12. Ghaffari Sardasht F, Jafarnejad F, Jahani N. Applying Donabedian Quality-of-care Framework in Assessing the Structure of Preconception Care in Urban Health Centers. Mashhad 2012. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 24(116):149-160.[persian]
13. .Rani M, Bonu S, Harvey S. Differentials in the quality of antenatal care in India. Int J of Quality Health care. 2008; 20(1): 62-71. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/mzm052
14. .Agha S, Do M. The quality of family planning services and client satisfaction in the public and private sectors in Kenya. Iint J of Quality in Health care. 2009; 21(2): 87-96. [DOI:10.1093/intqhc/mzp002
15. Naariyong S, Poudel KC, Rahman M, Yasuoka J, Otsuka K, Jimba M. Quality of antenatal care services in the Birim North District of Ghana: contribution of the community-based health planning and services program. Maternal and child health journal. 2012;16(8):1709-17. [DOI:10.1007/s10995-011-0880-z
16. .Kyei NNA, Cholin C, Gabrysch S. Quality of antenatal care in Zambia: a national assessment. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2012; 12: 151-162. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2393-12-151