1. Soleimani M, Jamshidimanesh M, Daneshkojuri M, Hoseini F. Correlation between partner violence and preterm labor. Article in Persian] JQUMS. 2012;15(4):53-9.
2. Levendosky AA, Bogat GA, Huth-Bocks AC, Rosenblum K, von Eye A. The effects of domestic violence on the stability of attachment from infancy to preschool. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology. 2011;40(3):398-410. [DOI:10.1080/15374416.2011.563460
3. Fogarty CT, Fredman L, Heeren TC, Liebschutz J. Synergistic effects of child abuse and intimate partner violence on depressive symptoms in women. Preventive medicine. 2008;46(5):463-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.ypmed.2007.12.009
4. Bazmi S, Kiani M, Rezvani S, Bazmi E, Naeeji H. Wife abuse and related factors in referred to forensic medical examination subunits of tehran legal medicine organization. Medical law. 2012.
5. Rodrigues T, Rocha L, Barros H. Physical abuse during pregnancy and preterm delivery. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008;198(2):171. e1-. e6.
6. Molavi H, Torkan H, Soltani I, Palahang H. Structure standardization, validity and reliability of subjective well-being questionnaire. Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. 2010;16(3):231-8.
7. Van den Bergh BR. Some societal and historical scientific considerations regarding the mother–fetus relationship and parenthood. Infant and Child Development. 2010;19(1):39-44. [DOI:10.1002/icd.652
8. Mohammadi ZD, Bosaknejad S, Sarvghad S. A survey on the effectiveness of stress management training with cognitive-behavioral group therapy approach on state/trait anxiety, pregnancy anxiety and mental health of primiparous women. Jentashapir Journal of Health Research. 2013;3(4):495-504.
9. Noei-iran L, Mahmoud-Alilou M. Predicting quality of life and happiness based on attachment style. iRAnian Journal of Rehabiliation Research in Nursing. 2015;1(4):60-9.
10. Goodman L, Dutton MA, Vankos N, Weinfurt K. Women's resources and use of strategies as risk and protective factors for reabuse over time. Violence Against Women. 2005;11(3):311-36. [DOI:10.1177/1077801204273297
11. Carver CS, Scheier MF, Segerstrom SC. Optimism. Clinical psychology review. 2010;30(7):879-89. [DOI:10.1016/j.cpr.2010.01.006
12. Heene EL, Buysse A, Oost P. Indirect pathways between depressive symptoms and marital distress: The role of conflict communication, attributions, and attachment style. Family process. 2005;44(4):413-40. [DOI:10.1111/j.1545-5300.2005.00070.x
13. Poursardar N, Poursardar F, Panahandeh A, Sangari A, ABDI ZS. Effect of Optimism on Mental Health and Life Satisfaction: A Psychological Model of Well-being. Hakim Research Journal. 2013;16(1):42-9.
14. Karami K, Mardani A. Relationship between Mental Health and Quality of Life in Pregnant Women. journal of Health Breeze. 2014;2(1):10-7.
15. Ryff CD. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 1989;57(6):1069. [DOI:10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2069
16. Bayani AA, Mohammad Koochekya A, Bayani A. Reliability and validity of Ryff's psychological well-being scales. Iranian journal of psychiatry and clinical psychology. 2008;14(2):146-51.
17. Souri H, Hejazi E. The Relationship between Resilience and Psychological Well-being: The Mediating Role of Optimism. Health Psychology. 2014;15(55):5-15.
18. Scheier MF, Carver CS. Optimism, coping, and health: assessment and implications of generalized outcome expectancies. Health psychology. 1985;4(3):219. [DOI:10.1037/0278-6220.127.116.11
19. Khodabakhshi M. Validity and reliability of optimism in Isfahan City: Dissertation for the degree of Master of General Psychology. University Isfahan; 2004.
20. Mousavinasab S, Taghavi SMR, Mohammadi N. Optimism and stress appraisal: Evaluation of two theoretical models in prediction of psychological adjustment. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2006;13(2):111-20.
21. Fava GA, Ruini C. Increasing Psychological Well-being in Clinical and Educational Settings: Interventions and Cultural Contexts: Springer; 2014. [DOI:10.1007/978-94-017-8669-0
22. Flora C. The pursuit of happiness. Psychology today. 2009;61:427-34.
23. Smith T. Finding happiness in a Harvard Classroom. Psychological Medicine. 2006;28:475-80.
24. Kajbaf M, Aghaei A, Mahmoody E. The Effect of Happiness Training on Couples' Life Quality in Counseling Centers in Esfahan. J Fam Res. 2011;7:69-81.
25. Kamkary K, Shokrzadeh S. Investigate relations between mental health and happiness feel in Tehran youth people. Euro J Exp Bio. 2012;2(5):1880-6.
26. Aghili M, Mohamadi N, Ghorbani L. Evaluating the relationship between happiness and mental health in iranian athletes. J Basic Appl Sci Res. 2012;2(3):2494-7.
27. King LA, Napa CK. What makes a life good? Journal of personality and social psychology. 1998;75(1):156. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3518.104.22.168
28. Jayasvasti K, Kanchanatawan B. Happiness and related factors in pregnant women. Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand= Chotmaihet thangphaet. 2005;88:S220-5.
29. Sadeghi N, Azizi S, Mollaeinezhad M. Anxiety status in pregnant mothers at third trimester of pregnancy and its related factors in referrals to Bandar Abbas Hospitals in 2012. IJOGI. 2014;17(122):8-15.
30. Pak AV, Khaledi S, Manesh KM. Efficacy of Mindfulness Training on Enhancing Optimism in Women with Pregnancy Diabetes. Health Psychology. 2015;14(14):62-78.
31. Argyle M. The psychology of happiness: Routledge; 2013. [DOI:10.4324/9781315812212
32. Marani MR, Ahadi H, Asgari P, Bakhtyarpour S. Effectiveness of Fordyce Happiness Training on Female Students' Coping Strategies, Quality of Life and Optimism. Journal of Women and Society. 2015;6(3):25-40.
33. Strassle CG, McKee EA, Plant DD. Optimism as an indicator of psychological health: Using psychological assessment wisely. Journal of personality assessment. 1999;72(2):190-9. [DOI:10.1207/S15327752JP720203
34. Sharifi K, Saeidi H. Prediction of psychological well-being based on the orientation of life and optimism. journal of rooyesh-e-ravanshenesi. 2015;4(10):41-58.