1. Rezaie J, Hasani L, Mohseni S. The prevalence of self-medication and identify the reason of it in women referring to Health Centers in Bandar Abbas. J Med Council Iran. 2016; 34(1): 53-61. [Persian].
2. Bagheri A, eskandari N, Abbaszadeh F. Comparing the self-medication and supplement therapy in pregnant women in kashan rural and urban areas. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 24 (114):151-157. [Persian].
3. Gualano MR, Bert F, Passi S, Stillo M, Galis V, Manzoli L, Siliquini R. Use of self-medication among adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis. European Journal of Public Health. 2015; 25(3): 444–450. [DOI:10.1093/eurpub/cku207
4. Aqeel T, Shabbir A, Basharat H. Prevalence of self-medication among urban and rural population of Islamabad, Pakistan. Trop J Pharm Res. 2014; 13(4): 627. [DOI:10.4314/tjpr.v13i4.22
5. Garofalo L, Di Giuseppe G, Angelillo IF. Self-medication practices among parents in Italy. BioMed research international. 2015; 2015:1-8. [DOI:10.1155/2015/580650
6. Sarahroodi S, Maleki-Jamshid A, Sawalha AF, Mikaili P, Safaeian L. Pattern of self-medication with analgesics among Iranian University students in central Iran. J Family Community Med.2012; 19(2), 125-129. [Persian]. [DOI:10.4103/2230-8229.98302
7. Parmar Z, Malhotra SD, Patel VJ. Prevalence and pattern of self-medication in elderly individuals. International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology.2017;4(6): 1095-1099.
8. Jafari F, Khatony A, Rahmani E. Prevalence of self-medication among the elderly in Kermanshah-Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2015 Jan 21;7(2):360-5. [Persian]. [DOI:10.5539/gjhs.v7n2p360
9. Azami-Aghdash S, Mohseni M, Etemadi M, Royani S, Moosavi A, Nakhaee M. Prevalence and cause of self-medication in Iran: A systematic review and meta-analysis article. Iranian Journal of Public Health. 2015; 44(12): 1580-93. [Persian].
10. Jawarkar AK, Wasnik VR, Anuradha K. Self- Medication Practices Amongst Elderly Population in an Urban Health Center of Amravati District of Maharashtra, India. Journal of the Indian Academy of Geriatrics.2017; 13(3): 118-123.
11. Karimy M, Heidarnia A, Ghofrani F. Factors influencing self-medication among elderly urban centers in Zarandieh based on Health Belief Model. AMUJ. 2011;14(5), 70-78. [Persian].
12. Tajik R, Shamsi M, Beigi AM. Prevalence of Self Medication and relating Factors among Woman in Arak City. Scientific Journal of Hamadan Nursing & Midwifery Faculty.2008; 16(1), 29-39. [Persian].
13. Latifi A, Ramezankhani A, Rezaei Z, Ashtarian H, Salmani B, Yousefi MR, Khezeli M. Prevalence and associated factors of self-medication among the college students in Tehran. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017;(7): 128-132.
14. Shankar PR, Partha P, Shenoy N. Self-medication and non-doctor prescription practices in Pokhara valley, Western Nepal: a questionnaire-based study. BMC Family Practice. 2002; 3:17. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2296-3-17
15. Atif M, Haroon KD, Asima F. Self-medication and inappropriate drug use in geriatric population of Karachi, Pakistan. IOSR J Dent Med Sci (IOSR-JDMS). 2014;13:66 71. [DOI:10.9790/0853-131116671
16. Jawarkar AK, Wasnik VR, Anuradha K. Self Medication Practices Amongst Elderly Population in an Urban Health Center of Amravati District of Maharashtra, India. Journal of the Indian Academy of Geriatrics.2017; 13(3): 118-123.
17. Filho T, Prado PC, Pena Almeida AG, Pimenta Pinheiro ML.Self-medication in the elderly. Enfermagem Uerj. 2013;21(2): 197-202.
18. Selvaraj K, Kumar SG, Ramalingam A. Prevalence of self-medication practices and its associated factors in Urban Puducherry, India Perspect clin Res .2014; 5(1): 32–36. [DOI:10.4103/2229-3485.124569
19. Tiwari MP, Vinay K. Self-medication pattern among elderly patients of north India Public Hospital: a hospital based questionnaire appraisal. Indian J Pharm Pract. 2008;1(1):26‑9.