1. Narimani M PA, Andalib M. A comparison of parenting styles and eating disorders in normal and bright students. Journal of school psychology. 2013;2(1):155-63.[Persion]
2. Bracken BA, Brown E. Behavioral identification and assessment of gifted and talented students. Journal of Psychoeducational assessment. 2006;24(2):112-22. [DOI:10.1177/0734282905285246
3. Gere DR, Capps SC, Mitchell DW, Grubbs E. Sensory sensitivities of gifted children. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. 2009;63(3):288-95. [DOI:10.5014/ajot.63.3.288
4. Baumrind D. The influence of parenting style on adolescent competence and substance use. The Journal of Early Adolescence. 1991;11(1):56-95. [DOI:10.1177/0272431691111004
5. Narimani M EM, Dehghan H,Gholamzad H, Safarinia M. A comparison of the big five personality traits and selfefficacy of gifted and normal students. Journal of School Psychology. 2013;2(3):164-80 . [Persion]
6. Seth, M and Asudani, V. Parenting styles and their impact on educational performance of children at high Scholl level: review ofliterature, Indian Streams Research Journal.2013; 3: 1- 6.
7. Dwairy M. Parenting styles and mental health of Arab gifted adolescents. Gifted child quarterly. 2004;48(4):275-86. [DOI:10.1177/001698620404800403
8. Morawska A, Sanders MR. Parenting gifted and talented children: Conceptual and empirical foundations. Gifted Child Quarterly. 2009;53(3):163-73. [DOI:10.1177/0016986209334962
9. Brigandi CB, Siegle D, Weiner JM, Gubbins EJ, Little CAJJftEotG. Gifted secondary school students: The perceived relationship between enrichment and goal valuation. 2016;39(4):263-87.
10. Afrooz G, Arjmandnia A, Taghizadeh H, Ghasemzadeh S, Asadi R. The Comparison of Self-Efficacy Beliefs and Mental Health between Gifted and Normal Students. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies. 2014;3(3):27-38. [Persion]
11. Bandura, A. Perceiving self- efficacy in cognitive development and functioning, Educational Psychology.1993; 25: 82- 91.
12. Bakhshayesh A, R. Investigating the relationship between resilience and friendship quality with life satisfaction among students. Scientific Journal Management System. 2016;7(25):145-58. [Persion]
13. Resnick B, Gwyther LP, Roberto KA. Resilience in aging: Concepts, research, and outcomes: Springer Science & Business Media; 2010.
14. Salehi Z PPF, Pashaee L,Hatami H. Relationship of Resiliency against Stress with Humor and Hope for Future in Collegiate Girls. Journal of Women and Society. 2013;6(22):99-116[Persion].
15. Rose J, steen S. The Achieving Success Everyday Group Counseling Model: Fostering Resiliency in Middle School Students. Professional School Counseling.2014;18(1):28-37. [DOI:10.5330/prsc.18.1.m07lu0hr6636j1t4
16. Yu, X. N, Lau, J. T, Mak, W.W. Zhang, J. Lui, W.W. Zhang J. Factor structure and psychometric properties of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale among Chinese adolescents. Compr Psychiatry.2011; 52(2):218-24. [DOI:10.1016/j.comppsych.2010.05.010
17. Riasi H MM, Salehi Abarqui M, E. Hassanzadeh Taheri E,Hassanzadeh Taheri M. A comparative study of depression in gifted and normal students in Birjand city during 2008-2009 school year. Modern Care, Scientific Quarterly of Birjand Nursing and Midwifery Faculty. 2012;9(2):95-103. [Persion]
18. Buri JR. Parental authority questionnaire. J Pers Assess. 1991;57(1):110-9. [DOI:10.1207/s15327752jpa5701_13
19. Connor KM, Davidson JRJD, anxiety. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor‐Davidson resilience scale (CD‐RISC). 2003;18(2):76-82.
20. Sherer M, Maddux JE, Mercandante B, Prentice-Dunn S, Jacobs B, Rogers RWJPr. The self-efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychological Reports. 1982; 51(2):663-671 [DOI:10.2466/pr0.19220.127.116.113
21. Jafarzadeh N, Farokhi NA, Sohrabi F. Relationship of Parenting Styles with Resiliency and Happiness of Students, Educational Psychology.2016; 11(37):67-82. [Persion]
22. Ranjbar F KA BA, Barmas H. Resiliency and quality of life of mothers with mentally retarded children. Health and Psychology. Health and Psychology. 2011;1(1):177-87. [Persion]
23. Rajabi GH. Survey the reliability and validity of general self- efficacy scale. New educational thought. 2006; 2(1, 2): 111- 122. [Persian].
24. Jaeckel D, Seiger CP, Orth U, Wiese BS. Social support reciprocity and occupational self-efficacy beliefs during mothers organizational re-entry. Journal of vocational behavior.2012; 80: 390-399. [DOI:10.1016/j.jvb.2011.12.001
25. Ford RC. Dckson DR. Enhancing customer self-efficacy in co-producing servis experiences. Business horizons. 2012; 55:179-188. [DOI:10.1016/j.bushor.2011.11.005
26. Tom B, Chong A, Kadirvelu A, Khoo Y. Parenting styles and self- efficacy of adolescents: Malaysian scenario. Global journal of human social Science. 2012;12: 18- 25.
27. Heaven P, Ciarrochi J. Parenting styles, gender and the development of hope and self- esteem. European Journal of Personality. 2008;22:707- 727. [DOI:10.1002/per.699
28. Yosefzadeh I, Eshaghigorji M, Hojati A, Etemadi A. An investigation of the self efficacy and optimism in high school female students and their relationship with mother's parenting style. Quarterly woman & study of family. 2014;7(33):123-138. [Persion]
29. Tozandehjani H, Tavakolizadeh J, Lagzian Z. The Effect of Parenting Styles on Self-efficacy and Mental Health of Students. Horizon Med Sci . 2011; 17 (2) :56-64 [Persion]
30. Hosseini DF, Saadat S, Ghasemijobaneh R. Relationship between parenting styles, self- efficacy and attitude to delinquency among high school students. Pazhouhesh name hoghough e keyfari. 2014; 4(2): 67-88. [Persion]
31. Mirzamohammadi Z, Mohsenzadeh F, Arefi M. The Relationship between Parenting Styles, Psychological Hardiness, and Students' Resilience . QJFR. 2017; 13 (4) :97-120
32. Dabiri S DA, Sarami G,Falsafi Nejad M. Formulating Relationships Model of Parenting Styles, Personality,Self-Esteem and Happiness: Path Analysis Model. Journal of Family Research. 2012;8(2):141-59. [Persion]
33. Kamijani M MF. Comparison of parenting styles of adolescent parents with behavioral disorder and normal adolescents. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 2007;9(33):63-94. [Persion]
34. Petrowski K, Brähler E, Zenger M. The relationship of parental rearing behavior and resilience as well as psychological symptoms in a representative sample. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2014; 7(12):95. doi: 10.1186/1477-7525-12-95. [DOI:10.1186/1477-7525-12-95
35. Taylor ZE, Eisenberg N, Spinrad TL, Widaman KF. Longitudinal relations of intrusive parenting and effortful control to ego-resiliency during early childhood. Child Dev. 2013;84(4):1145-51. doi: 10.1111/cdev.12054. Epub 2013 Feb 4. [DOI:10.1111/cdev.12054
36. Pakdaman M, Khamesan A, Baratie F. The role of maternal parenting styles in adolescent social maturity (gifted, less stepwise and retarded). Journal of Educational Psychology studies. 2011;8(14):23-41. [Persion]
37. Soleimani B, Shafighi D. The Relationship between Parenting Patterns with Mental Health and Academic Achievement of Gifted and Secondary Students of Secondary School in Ardabil. Third International Conference on Science and Technology of Education in Social Studies and Psychology of Iran. 2017:21. [Persion]
38. Karimmansor F. Comparing Critical Thinking, Resilience and Emotional Intelligence in Gifted and Normal High School Students in District 19 of Tehran. First Scientific Conference on Educational Sciences and Psychology of Social and Cultural Dangers in Iran. 2014.
39. Afrooz GA, Arjmandnia AA, Taghizadeh H, Ghasemzadeh S, Asadi R. The Comparison of Self Efficacy Beliefs and Mental Health between Gifted and Normal Students. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies. 2014; 3 (3):27-38. [Persion]