1. Hasanzadeh MH, Hochghan F. The study of barriers to open access to Iranian journals from the viewpoint of publishers. Library and Information Sciences. 2009;13(1):35-52.
2. Lwoga ET, Questier F. Open access behaviours and perceptions of health sciences faculty and roles of information professionals. Health Information & Libraries Journal. 2015;32(1):37-49. [DOI:10.1111/hir.12094
3. Serrano-Vicente R, Melero R, Abadal E. Open Access Awareness and Perceptions in an Institutional Landscape. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 2016;42(5):595-603. [DOI:10.1016/j.acalib.2016.07.002
4. Tonta Y, Ünal Y, Al U. The research impact of open access journal articles. International Conference on Electronic Publishing; Vienna 2007.
5. Abdekhoda M, Alibeyk M, Hossini F, Ravand S, Mohammadi M. Tehran University of Medical Science Faculties' Member's Attitude Toward Open Access to Scientific Article: a Survey Study. Health Inf Manage. 2013;11(7):937-44.
6. Zavareghi R. Studying the Attitudes of Graduate Students of Tabriz University to the Concept of Open Access to Scientific Articles. Library and Information Sciences. 2009;12(3):209-32.
7. Ojagh F, Kousha K. Study of the Pattern of Self-Archiving of Iranian Writers: Comparison between the Fields of Science and Social Sciences. Research on Information Science and Public Libraries. 2011;17(2):285-304.
8. Ghazi mirsaeed J, Yousefianzadeh O, Maleki F, Moradi-Joo M, Chashmyazdan M. The Use of Open Access Resources by Post-graduate Students in School of Allied Health of Tehran University of Medical Science In 2015. Journal of Health Administration. 2016;19(66):81-90.
9. Fahimnia F, Montazeri F. Effective Triggers and Barriers of Self-archiving Behavior Displayed by Knowledge and Information Sciences' Faculty Members in Iran. Human Information Interaction. 2014;1(2):118-25.
10. Abdekhoda M, Alibeyk M, Hossini AF, Ravand S, Mohammadi M, Zarie J. A Survey Study To Identify Tehran University Of Medical Science Faculties' Member's Familiarities With Open Access Movement And Their Attitude About It. Payavard Salamat. 2014;7(5):457-67.
11. Ghane M. A Survey of Open Access Barriers to Scientific Information: Providing an Appropriate Pattern for Scientific Communication in Iran. Grey Journal (TGJ). 2006;2(1).
12. Sotudeh H, Changiz N, Hashemnia S. The approach of Iranian scholars to publish in valid free journals and refer to them. Health Inf Manage. 2010;13(7):34-6.
13. Davis PM, Lewenstein BV, Simon DH, Booth JG, Connolly MJL. Open access publishing, article downloads, and citations: randomised controlled trial. BMJ. 2008;337. [DOI:10.1136/bmj.a568
14. Singson M, Joy MG, Thiyagarajan S, Dkhar V. Perceptions of Open Access Publishing by Faculty at Pondicherry University: A Survey. International Information & Library Review. 2015;47(1-2):1-10. [DOI:10.1080/10572317.2015.1021625
15. Khalili L. Barriers to Publish in Open Access Journals According To Medical Researchers. Health Inf Manage. 2015;12(4):435-44.
16. Rodriguez JE. Awareness and Attitudes about Open Access Publishing: A Glance at Generational Differences. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 2014;40(6):604-10. [DOI:10.1016/j.acalib.2014.07.013