1. Kajander-Unkuri S, Meretoja R, Katajisto J, Saarikoski M, Salminen L, Suhonen R, et al. Self-assessed level of competence of graduating nursing students and factors related to it. Nurse Education Today. 2014;34(5):795-801. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2013.08.009
2. Nesami M, F FR, Parvizi S, Esmaili R. Analysis of Competency in Nursing Concept: Qualitive Research and Presentation of a Hibrid Model. Journalof mazandaran university of medical science. 2008;18(67):22-47.
3. Welsh TB. Anesthesia simulators' relationship to clinical competence [dissertation], Mountain State University; 2009:25p.
4. Neft M, Okechukwu K, Grant P, Reede L. The revised scope of nurse anesthesia practice embodies the broad continuum of nurse anesthesia services. AANA journal. 2013;81(5):347-50.
5. Muckle TJ, Henderson JP. Advancing recertification for nurse anesthetists in an environment of increased accountability. AANA journal. 2011;79(5):413.
6. Abdollahi M, Entezari A, Khajeh Aminian M, Zare M. An Investigation on the Current Status of the Operation Recovery Rooms in Yazd Hospitals in 2010-2011. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2012;20(3):361-70.
7. Goldman J, Reeves S, Lauscher HN, Jarvis-Selinger S, Silver I. Integrating social accountability into continuing education and professional development at medical schools: the case of an institutional collaborative project in Canada. Journal of interprofessional care. 2008;22(sup1):40-50.
8. Yamani N, Fakhari M. Social Accountability of Medical Education Curriculum: Barriers and Implications. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;13(12):1082-98.
9. Andreja K, Seljak J, Stare J. The use of competency models to assess leadership in nursing. Iranian journal of public health. 2013;42(9):988.
10. Matsusaki T, Sakai T. The role of certified registered nurse anesthetists in the United States. Journal of anesthesia. 2011;25(5):734-40 [DOI:10.1007/s00540-011-1193-5
11. Hoyt KS, Coyne EA, Ramirez EG, Peard AS, Gisness C, Gacki-Smith J. Nurse Practitioner Delphi Study: competencies for practice in emergency care. Journal of emergency nursing. 2010 Sep 1;36(5):439-49. [DOI:10.1016/j.jen.2010.05.001
12. Ahmadi F, Nasiriani K, Abazari P. Delphi technique: a tool for research. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2008;8(1):175-85.
13. Ahmadi, N. Introduction and criticism of Delphi method. Journal of month book of social science . 2010;22(1):95-108.
14. Hsu C-C, Sandford BA. The Delphi technique: making sense of consensus. Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation. 2007;12(10):1-8.
15. Hu J, Fallacaro MD, Jiang L, Wu J, Jiang H, Shi Z, et al. IFNA Approved Chinese Anaesthesia Nurse Education Program: A Delphi Method. Nurse Education Today. 2017;56(1):6-12. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2017.05.017
16. Horton B, Anang S, Riesen M, Yang HJ, Björkelund K. International federation of nurse anesthetists' anesthesia program approval process. International nursing review. 2014;61(2):285-9. [DOI:10.1111/inr.12089
17. Ray WT, Desai SP. The history of the nurse anesthesia profession. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2016;30:51-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.jclinane.2015.11.005
18. Jeon Y, Lahtinen P, Meretoja R, Leino-Kilpi H. Anaesthesia nursing education in the Nordic countries: Literature review. Nurse education today. 2015;35(5):680-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.nedt.2015.01.015
19. Sohrabi Z, Loni S, Taavoni S. Determining the Educational Needs of Emergency Nurses in Educational Hospitals of Iran, Tehran, and Shahid Beheshti Universities of Medical Sciences through Delphi Technique, 2013. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2014;14(5):448-64.
20. Garcia-Marcinkiewicz AG, Long TR, Danielson DR, Rose SH. Health literacy and anesthesia: patients' knowledge of anesthesiologist roles and information desired in the preoperative visit. Journal of clinical anesthesia. 2014;26(5):375-82. [DOI:10.1016/j.jclinane.2014.01.013
21. Ghasemi E, Janani L, Dehghan Nayeri N, Negarandeh R. Psychometric Properties of Persian Version of the Competency Inventory for Registered Nurse (CIRN). Iran Journal of Nursing. 2014;27(87):1-13.
22. Yamani N, Alizadeh M, Changiz T, Taleghani F. Need Assessment for Master of Science in Family Nursing Curriculum: Using Delphi Technique. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;24(74):8-19.
23. Chang AM, Gardner GE, Duffield C, Ramis MA. A Delphi study to validate an advanced practice nursing tool. Journal of advanced nursing. 2010;66(10):2320-30. [DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05367.x