1. Tonsgard JH. Understanding neurofibromatosis: an introduction for patients and parents. University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics. URL: https://nfnetwork.org/data/uploads/nf1-educational-materials/understanding-nf-3rd-edition.pdf (accessed: Jun 2017).
2. Neurofibromatosis. Harvard Health Publication, Harvard Medical, School September. 2014. URL: http://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/neurofibromatosis- (accessed: Jun 2017).
3. Barke J, Harcourt D, Coad J. \'It\'s like a bag of pick and mix--you don\'t know what you are going to get\': young people\'s experience of neurofibromatosis Type 1. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2014; 70(7):1594-603. [DOI:10.1111/jan.12319
4. Living with neurofibromatosis. URL: www.irannf.com (accessed: Jun 2017)[Persian].
5. Hummelvoll G, Antonsen, K.M. Young Adults\' Experience of Living with Neurofibromatosis Type 1. Journal of Genetic Counseling. 2013: 22(2): 188-199. [DOI:10.1007/s10897-012-9527-5